Wow. Looking at the barren wasteland of this blog for the past year, one might think I had dropped out of fandom. I haven't. I was just searching for and buying a home. Lest you think home-improvement has crowded out my love for manga and anime, my house has a library for all my manga and anime. An entire room just for that. And I may have recently bought something at Aldi's because it appeared in a CLAMP manga, and I sort of never expected it to show up in Aldi's.
I may try to do some updating in the way that Connie over at Slightly Biased Manga did, where I look back through the year and pick some of my favorites and then make up award categories for them because it's fun and I want to have at least some record of what I thought was outstanding. Then I may be moving to a monthly format for something I have been brewing for a while to review series that, for one reason or another, are unfinished. If I can nail the idea and format down, I may even pitch it to the folks at Manga Bookshelf.
And I may start forcing myself to take some more time to catch up on what's current in online fandom writing. I can't catch up on what I missed, but I can at least try to get back into the game and figure out what writing styles are appealing to my target audience these days. See you in a bit. : )
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment