So we know I like Bunny Drop. A lot. But a live action version? Eh . . .
A live action with Matsuyama in it? Okay, now I'm interested. I'm not sure why because it will likely never reach our shores. (Detroit Metal City, I'd love to see you, too.) Hope springs eternal? And with a resume consisting of characters from Deathnote, Detroit Metal City, and Gantz, how will Matsuyama be able to pull off an unattractive but somewhat loveable loser bachelor character who's several years older than Matsuyama is? Honestly, I do wish he pulls it off as well as those other roles. And that the child actress is good. I hope they're faithful to the manga; I'd hate it to be all schmoopey.
Hey, Viz Pictures, um, could I make a request . . . ?
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment