- b D.Gray-Man 7: Yeah, I do really like this series. I like all the characters. I like the art. I like the drama and the action and the suspense and the humor. I even like one of the villains. I hold on to this stupid hope that he's not, you know, completely evil. He does his best to change my mind. I hope I'm stuck on him not being a hopeless case because I have been picking up on subtle hints and clues and not just because he is attractive.
- b Flat Earth Exchange 1: Ah, the end makes more sense now. I like books with good reread value.
- b From Eroica With Love 5-13: So, I went on a bit of a binge here. It's stupid, ridiculous, over-the-top, and just plain silly sometimes. The hair, the clothes, the flamboyance, the cold war, the personality clashes. I like it anyway.
- b Jihai 2-3: I still liked it this read-through. There are all kinds of flaws and plot-holes and overly-dramatic silliness, but I guess I like the connections the characters make and break and the ways they lie to each other and themselves and the choices they make to trust and not to trust.
- b Kieli 3: Oh, Harvey. Poor Harvey. Poor Corporal. Poor Kieli. When is volume 4 coming out?
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Selections from What I Read in October: Digest Version, Part 2of 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment