http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2011-12-30/natsume-book-of-friends-acquired-by-nis-america-for-its-north-american-release
b NG Life 8-9: What a lovely and solid ending to this story. It's really one of the better resolutions I've ever read in a manga. The things I wanted to know became known, and there were some twists I hadn't expected. And things in the present got resolved in a non-obnoxious and not too neat way. This series was really a gem, funny and touching all the way through (in different proportions). Thank you again, nice people at Tokyopop for making sure the last volume came out.
b Otomen 5: Oh, the silliness and the cleverness and, let's be honest, the dumbness. There's just something genius about this series if you're in the right mood for it and have correct expectations.
b Silver Diamond
b Vassalord
b xxxHolic 17: This series is so somber and melancholy now that Watanuki's not flailing around all the time. His relationship with his friends (Himawari and the psychic girl and Domeki and the spirits) and clients is very fraught. The art is, as usual, beautiful and evocative, and I really want to know how this is going to "end."
b Yurara
No comments:
Post a Comment