The last of last month's batch. I had it all formatted and linked and finished, and Blogger wonked out on me. I don't have any time to redo it today. Maybe if I have time tomorrow. Irritating!!!!!
- b Butterflies, Flowers 2: There's something Harlequin about this one, but so Japanese.
- b Detroit Metal City 4: Reprehensibly Delicious. Whoever you are, this will offend you. A lot.
- b Dogs Bullets and Carnage 3: Believes in literal titles. I am a sucker for teal, and this book cover is very lovely.
- b Gentlemen's Alliance Cross 11 of 11: Right, then. We all live scarred, damaged, but relatively happily ever after, along with all our baggage.
- b Honey Hunt 4: Guilty pleasure, thy name is ... If you want a funny showbiz story, go for Skip Beat.
- b Kingyo Used Books 1: How is this so entertaining? Oh, wait, I'm a bibliophile who also happens to love manga. Am I in heaven?
- b NG Life 5: Well, these folks aren't in heaven, but I am having a fine time. I love how the genuine, touching agonizing moments are followed so closely by pratfalls or melting or some other visial gag. I LOVE THIS SERIES.
- b Real 8: Wow. Every volume just impresses me more. If only I didn't hate gratuitous violence, I would read this guy's other serious books and be a huge fan. If you're a budding artist, be sure to look at his early work in Slam Dunk and his later works like Vagabond and Real, and be encouraged to keep working!
- b Stepping on Roses 1: I'll have to do a fuller post about this one because it's very well done, and I say that even though I wanted to hate it.
- b Suppli 3: Ah. Nothing like where I work, but if I worked in corporate places, I might be able to like this one even more.
- b VB Rose 8: Giddy, girly, flowery, sparkly, AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment