b Oresama Teacher
3-5: Dumb and goofy adventures with reformed-delinquent-trying-to-live-a-normal-school-life girl and her mysteriously motivated childhood friend/tormentor/teacher. Her former gang friends are just kind of wrong. The plot thickens.
b Pandora Hearts 3-6: I knew I shouldn't get into this series until it ends. I adore it. I eat it up. I love it. I hope it ends brilliantly and lives up to all the tragic expectations and potential it has set up. I need to lower my expectations, or it won't be able to . . .
o Pita-Ten
1: Er, no thanks. I think I'll just accept
Kamichama Karin as the work by this author that I like. This one's too much of a hassle to track down. Thanks.
b Punch!
1-3: Silly romance in the
Happy Hustle High vein more than the
Wild Act vein.
b Ratman 1: This is great. I love it, and I want to read it all now. Thank you Tokyopop, for making it likely that will never happen.
b Sakurahime 1: Fun, frilly Tanemura goodness. I am not, er, pleased with the character who betrays because he isn't set up very well, but maybe that gets better as the series goes on?
b The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko
2: One away from completion. Acid black observational humor. Thanks for 66% of the fun and snarky ride, Tokyopop.
b Switch
11-13: That was sad. Never really grew to like the artwork, but it was a somewhat decent ending. (That was a happy ending, right?) Way to go, public library! I'm not sure why you chose this one, but I appreciate the fact that you collected it all!
b Yotsuba&!
10: Enjoy everything, indeed. Awwww. This series is like happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment