Sean Gaffney on No Longer Human: "No one is going to have their psyche magically fixed by a pen here."
Melinda Beasi: "I love a happy ending as much as the next romance-addict, but I prefer ambiguity (or even sadness) over unearned happiness any day."
Carl Kimlinger on Durarara " . . . their aligning of self-destructive redemption and the series' sneaky romantic underbelly impossible without Masaomi and his black past." Unfortunately your "desire to see Orihara lit on fire, thrown over a cliff, and trampled by a herd of rutting moose is left unfulfilled."
Erin Finnegan on Bakuman anime: "I like Bakuman best when it's about the horror of achieving one's dreams . . .."
"William Shakespeare" on Un-Go: "Yun Kouga's characters are long and lean and whispy. They remind me of rebar. They look like they could just break, but by force of will, they can hold skyscrapers in place."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment