b Darker than Black season 1: I do kind of wish they maybe hadn't rushed the last few episodes, and I sort of wish the bonus episode wasn't the last one I'd watched (though it is hilarious . . .).
What more do you have to take from me?
---
"I made the stars fall tonight. Lots of them . . ." Heartbreaking when you consider the flashback about falling stars in their childhood before this all started.
---
Nothing but confusion awaits you if you choose both.
---
So you've chosen a third path, have you?
Some of the commentaries had their moments, too. One of my favorites: "There are winners and losers in the naked teleportation game."
b Rurouni Kenshin, season 2: Well, the animation isn't great, and I totally forgot about the biting, but this is still some powerful stuff, even after all these years. The internal struggle of a man trying to decide if his principles are worth clinging to if they prevent him from saving his country is compelling.
I find it is much harder to build a new era than to break one.b Lucky Star: Hands down best part is the extra The Adventures of Minoru Shiraishi (and the random endings). They are utterly ridiculous . . . And the tourists in them! Bwaha! And the karate kid references . . . And, well, the show is amusing in a low-key, allusion-filled way. Those stupid caricature store clerks: their English VAs are having an awesome amount of fun with this . . . Bwaha! G Gundam reference?! (Behold, the Eastern skies are burning red!) And Lagoon Engine!?! If you love these reference heavy comedies, you will probably get a kick out of Lucky Star.
---
I am a wanderer. I must begin wandering again.
---
Humans are work against the terror of violence.
---
You truly are a man who never shows any mercy.
---
That was a paper-thin margin, it was. That was . . . a thick piece of paper.
I feel like I've lost if people can keep up. ---Not that I have ever found myself comparing my age to a fictional character's . . .
Who was that?
A telemarketer?
Didn't you see the caller ID?
I was bored.
---
If you really love Gundam, you have a duty to watch it.
---
"I'm already two years older than Amuro. And in two years, I'll be as old as Mr. Bright."
No comments:
Post a Comment