Thank you so so so so much for publishing Swan. I adore this series and support it wholeheartedly. Thank you for publishing it and other obscure series that never would have seen the legal light of day in this country. I love you.
Also, you're killing me.
It's not really your fault.
There should be a law--let's call it the twelfth law of fair shojo manga--that you can't end a volume with the main character having an unspoken revelation that leaves the reader wondering what was just realized. Especially if it takes more than a year between volumes.
I am asking Santa very hard to use all his influence to make sure volume 15
Thank you again for publishing such ancient, sparkly-eyed, big-haired, classic shojo ballet goodness. Thank you thank you thank you.
Sincerely,
TheMooninAutumn
P.S. I am trying very hard to appreciate modern ballet, but I've tried for over a decade, and it still hasn't happened. This is also not your fault because if anything could have made a convert out of me, it would have been volume 14. Thank goodness my appreciating modern ballet has nothing to do with how awesome this series is. Please keep it coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment