- o - Moonlight Mile: Erm, to be fair, I was only giving this partial attention, which might account for the neutral rating. If I were really paying attention, I might have actually gotten caught up in the action and intrigue. Maybe.
- b - GunXSword: Lots of people seem to hate this one, and I think that has to do with expectations. I did not expect this to be Planetes. I expected something more s-CRY-ed, and I got it. :)
- b - Yawara: For all my grumbling, I like this one. It has character.
- ? - Karas 1: Wow. What do I say about this incoherent train wreck? I can't be neutral because my reactions are not neutral. I guess I feel the same way about it that I feel about many experimental art pieces. I can appreciate the work and care that went into it and mourn that it is incomprehnsible to me.
- b - Shin Chan: Delightfully naughty. Evil.
- b - Honey & Clover: If college nostalgia took the form of anime, it would be H&C. Wistful and weird and wonderful.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Selections from anime I watched in January: digest version
Because we love anime as well as manga and don't want any jealous slap-fights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment