o Kiba: Well, that's over. I even managed to cry over some of the deaths, even when the setup that led to them didn't make sense. I still can't really get over this friend who turned super evil due to being dumb even though he was supposed to be pretty smart. Granted, the main character is one of those strong, silent types who isn't good at, you know, explaining what happened to prevent misunderstandings and stuff. It was hardly his fault, though: I blame the writers. A pretty, sort of gritty shonen action/adventure with a sprawling fantasy world and a punk main character.
b Nana: As I've mentioned, I'm a fan. Now I've seen it all, and I know where it ends in this incarnation. Oddly enough, I'm a bit ticked off that they seemed to take all of the drug abuse out. It was such a big part of Ren's character and a part of the problem with his relationship with Nana and a huge part of his troubles with Trapnest and a rather important part of the plot later on. They finally brought it into the anime a bit towards the end, but then they ended the anime. I enjoyed it, but part of me really wishes they'd animate up to when the manga went on hold even though I would cry copious tears if they did. Where they ended it was certainly happier than where the manga stalled out.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment