b Arakawa Under the Bridge 2: Possibly the funniest moment yet was the "Justin Beaver" conversation. I love how this story walks the line between these people are just insane and this is a fantasy. It doesn't really walk it; it stomps decisively on either side of it repeatedly. Oh, anime that can only be anime, you are entertaining.
b Blassreiter first half: Holy cow, this CGI is terrible AND poorly integrated. I didn't think this show was that old . . . The first disc is terrible. I hate the main character, and I'm glad he died. (Yes, I still cried when it happened.)
"I would do it again and again and again if I thought it would make them stop picking on me." "Why aren't the ones who bullied Johann being punished?" The good stuff is the drama about outsiders and bullying and the poor and the outcasts. "Power has finally come to the just." Power corrupts. "Nobody ever came for Johann or I when we needed help." "I won't let anyone bully the weak anymore."
"Is that justice for the wicked? All I see is someone suffering in pain." "So do you really feel satisfied now?" "There wasn't a single life it was right for you to take." "I really hated killing them even though they bullied Johan. At first it felt good, but then I suddenly hated it. My hands were covered in blood. And I couldn't help Joseph either. I guess I am a weakling after all." We are actually quickly running out of living cast members. I wonder how that's going to work out for the second half . . . The first commentary was kind of a hoot.
b Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below:
b Mobile Fighter G Gundam:
No comments:
Post a Comment