Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some manga that make me happy

You know how there are some people you know who make you happy?  For example, you pull into the parking lot at work and see X's car, and you know you'll be working with X, and suddenly the world is a brighter place? 

Certain manga are like that for me, too.  For example:
  • Love*Com
  • Skip Beat!
  • Otomen
  • Kekkaishi

It's not just the funny ones, though.  Whenever I see that a new volume of a series is coming out, I get sort of giddy, even if I know the contents will be hard, sad, or downright depressing.

Some past series that did this to me:
  • Antique Bakery
  • Banana Fish
  • Basara
  • Monster
  • Please Save My Earth
  • X
Some "newer" series that make me happy like this:
  • Pluto
  • Ooku
  • One Thousand and One Nights
  • Hotel Africa
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Mushishi
  • Emma
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Pluto (yeah, I like it that much)

The lists go on and on.  I am so easily entertained that I will never be bored.  :)

So, what manga make you happy like that (or made you happy like that once upon a time)?

No comments: