p Gorgeous Life of Strawberry-chan: Um, nah.
b Kekkaishi 25
: Oh, oh dear! Things are converging, and it's dangerous, and I'm afraid for these characters because they author has shown she will let them die.
b Kiichi and the Magic Books 2-5: Kind of amazing. I've been a bit off the sorts of books where the main character can save the world at the cost of his life/freedom and where the surrounding cast keep arguing the merits and drawbacks of it for him, but something about this series made it not make me crazy. The art? The overall sort of gentle tone? I don't know.
b Knights of the Zodiac 11
: "That's insane! I can't believe it! I never imagined a man like you could exist in this world, Shiryu." Oh, wow. No wonder this series was the ultimate fangirl fodder. Hilarious, straight faced lines that make me cringe and laugh at the same time.
b Kurogane Communication 1: I saw this anime series around the time I was first getting into anime. I don't think GoComi! finished publishing it, but I don't know. It wasn't great, but it was coherent. Great character designs, too.
b Library Wars: Love & War 5
: Hee hee, I still love it. This kind of goofy, kind of surreal series makes me happy not only because it has combat librarians but because it's this wacky combo of action drama and romantic comedy. Sigh.
b Love*Com 16
: My go-to romantic comedy series when I need a good laugh. Quality stuff.
b Natsume's Book of Friends 7: Holy cow! Plot thickening incoming! Whoa. Wow.
b NG Life 4
: I love it for the way Keidai goes ballistic and the way his friends enjoy the show. I love it for the past lives that are impinging on the present. I love it's comedy and its drama, it's weirdness and its tenderness. Yeah, I just have to thank Tokyopop for getting the last volume out before the big fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment