Sean Gaffney on a new license rescue: "I was pleased to see Gakuen Prince, as I wonder just how low it can go after the first three volumes."
Connie on Black Bird: "I know this is pretty much Shoujo Manga 101, and I can’t really blame Black Bird for the fact that I’m becoming a cranky old woman, but man. It can still be headache-inducing."
Bamboo Dong on Freezing: "Freezing is the kind of show that you buy online, not at Best Buy, because no one wants to walk up to the counter with a boxset featuring a girl with her clothes exploding off her tits."
Jason Thompson on Junko Mizuno: "THE MAIN CHARACTER OF LITTLE FLUFFY GIGOLO PELU IS AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC TESTICLE. (Or maybe ovary.) And you thought the love interest in Ceres: Celestial Legend was Freudian. "
Lynzee Lamb: "Zetsu, like a lot of entries on this list, has an unfortunate past rooted in science experiments, clones, and death that a little psychotherapy could help. It might help squash his off-putting habit of consuming dead human corpses as well. Maybe venison would be a viable alternative?"
Lori Henderson on Blood Alone: "This is a great title for readers who want more from their vampires than just killing things or moping."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment